Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Regulatory Compliance Specialist (Internship)
Regulatory Compliance Specialists review company policies, documents, and relationships with external agencies to ensure compliance with all regulatory and licensing requirements.
The employee will gain exposure to these functional areas:
Formal writing; Literature review; Risk management; U.S. government policy; Professional development; Presentation skills; Regulatory compliance.
· Use technology and accompanying software to acquire, compile, analyze, and report findings.
· Present findings to peers at internal meetings.
· Design and implement internal and external company policies.
· Work with management and staff to identify and manage regulatory risks.
What skills the employee will learn:
· Analytical thinking and creative problem-solving abilities.
· Risk management and public relations strategies.
· Presentation and writing skills for highly specialized and technical work.
· High school diploma. Undergraduate degree, Master’s degree, or Ph.D. preferred.
· Some amount of work-related experience.
· Strong reading comprehension, inductive reasoning, and attention to detail.
· Knowledge of legal systems related to subject.
· Reading and writing proficiency of the English language.