Marketing Director (Internship)
Marketing Directors oversee company promotion and advertising programs to drive sales and build brand awareness.
The employee will gain exposure to these functional areas:
Advertising; Risk management; Customer relationship development; Professional development; Presentation skills; Corporate image.
· Use technology and accompanying software to acquire, compile, analyze, and report findings.
· Present findings to peers at internal meetings and large conferences.
· Design and implement internal and external company policies.
· Work with management and staff to implement corporate marketing strategies.
What skills the employee will learn:
· Analytical thinking and creative problem-solving abilities.
· Marketing and advertising strategies.
· Presentation and writing skills for highly specialized and technical work.
· High school diploma. Undergraduate degree, Master’s degree, or Ph.D. preferred.
· Some amount of work-related experience.
· Strong reading comprehension, inductive reasoning, and strategic big picture thinking.
· Knowledge of corporate marketing systems and public relations management.
· Reading and writing proficiency of the English language.