Logistics Coordinator (Internship)
Logistics Coordinators design and implement company policies and programs to manage inventories, resources, and product manufacturing and distribution cycles.
The employee will gain exposure to these functional areas:
Inventory management; Manufacturing and distribution; Supply chain logistics; Professional development; Presentation skills; Corporate sustainability.
· Use technology and accompanying software to acquire, compile, and report on company resources.
· Present findings to peers at internal meetings.
· Design and implement inventory, supply chain, and distribution policies.
· Work with management and staff to identify and manage operational risks.
What skills the employee will learn:
· Analytical thinking and creative problem-solving abilities.
· Sustainability and management strategies.
· Planning and presentation for highly specialized and technical work.
· High school diploma. Undergraduate degree, Master’s degree, or Ph.D. preferred.
· Some amount of work-related experience.
· Strong reading comprehension, inductive reasoning, and attention to detail.
· Knowledge of inventory and supply chain systems related to subject.
· Reading and writing proficiency of the English language.