Financial Representative (Internship)
Financial Representatives track and report on company resources and programs to inform corporate decisions using quantitative resource analyses.
The employee will gain exposure to these functional areas:
Formal writing; Financial literacy; Risk management; Accounting; Professional development; Presentation skills; Corporate resource management.
· Use technology and accompanying software to acquire, compile, analyze, and report findings.
· Present findings to peers at internal meetings.
· Design and implement internal company policies.
· Work with management and staff to identify and manage resource utilization.
What skills the employee will learn:
· Analytical thinking and strategic planning.
· Resource utilization strategies.
· Presentation and writing skills for highly specialized and technical work.
· High school diploma. Undergraduate degree, Master’s degree, or Ph.D. preferred.
· Some amount of work-related experience.
· Strong reading comprehension, inductive reasoning, and attention to detail.
· Knowledge of accounting and resource management systems related to subject.
· Reading and writing proficiency of the English language.